Stacia and Goliath

Stacia and Goliath
taken Jan 2010 age 27.5 months

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What does Stacia need tonight

For some reason Stacia seems to be having a hard time getting to sleep tonight. Since it's looking like her Abba is going to be working overtime it could be another 3 hours before I get to get some sleep.

I thought I would compose a list of some of Stacia's favorite things to do

Take a bath though I will say she comes by it naturally. I have lost track of how many times her Abba has come home to find her Mama asleep in the tub.

Watch Signing Time she makes all the signs along with the show and loves to show off her signing skills. Some days though she doesn't exactly listen when I tell her to stop what she is doing (usually running around) and sit down.

Play with her Minnie Mouse toys. She has a number of them that have outfits that are plastic and just pop on and off. A nice alternative to paper dolls. I wish they had these when I was little.

Climb up into the cupboards or the top of the fridge in search of something better than what she has been served.

Finish the last of the milk that I was saving for breakfast

Make sure that a package of cheese that has been opened and some saved for later use does not stay that way.

Explore in Bridget's room because everyone knows older sibling(s) room(s) are always the most interesting and way more fun than our own

Rearrange the icons and the task bar on the computer. She figured this one out on her own without having been taught.

Take all sorts of interesting photos with her DynaVox, my cell phone, my camera. The last two usually without permission to use.

Decide that we need to kiss every single on of her friends good night before she can go to bed.

Coming up with more and interesting ways to annoy Bridget though usually this accomplished by going in and destroying her room.

Playing with her Little People

Pulling all the vhs tapes out of the entertainment center so that she can use the spot for a hide out

Rearranging the furniture to make a fort.

Practice her hand writing usually on the walls which gets her in trouble

Play peak a boo

Well it's time to see if Stacia will at least settle down to watch a show on either hulu or youtube with me so maybe we can at least rest until her Abba gets home.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment