Stacia and Goliath

Stacia and Goliath
taken Jan 2010 age 27.5 months

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sleep is so overrated

It is almost 1:30 in the morning and Stacia has decided that we are not going to sleep. Right now she is laying on the floor by my desk as I type this entry watching Micky Mouse Club House on Youtube in Spanish I believe. I am hoping that I know my foreign languages enough. She seems content about it though.
Earlier tonight we met up with my friend V and did some shopping at Walmart. Stacia was not content with shopping and not because mom kept telling her no. First was having to wait around in the card department while we found cards for Father's Day, than we weren't allowed to look at the toys as long as we wanted and Mom wouldn't buy her the Minnie Toy she wanted-though I did tell her she learns to use the potty I would buy it for her. They had no shoes in her size and she especially liked the Minnie Mouse ones.
To top it off today we had repeated Severe Thunderstorms in the area with sustained 50-60 mph winds and hail raising from dime size to golf ball sized. We had to keep the weather alerts on in case we ended up with a tornado. We didn't get one in our county but a few of the neighboring counties did. From what I have been able to find out it either didn't touch down or the only damage it did was to some fields and fencing.
Tomorrow I have major dental work-at least one tooth being pulled and not sure what else. I do know I am under orders to be able to come home and rest for several hours afterwards. My appointment is at 10 so that means even with it being close we have to leave the house by 9:30 so we have to be up by 8:45 at the latest.
I don't think someone plans to go to bed anytime soon.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment